Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Do you work or study
– What do you dislike about your job?
– Let’s talk about farming.
–Have you ever thought of becoming a farmer?
– How important is farming in your country?
-What kinds of farming are popular in your country?
– Do you visit farms often?
– How can you support farmers?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a time when you got lost in a town or a city. Please say
– Where and when it happened
– Who was there with you
– What you did when you got lost
– And explain how you felt about it.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– What kind of decision making is needed in daily life?
– When do a person needs decision-making skills?
– Is it a good idea to make one’s own decisions?
-What is the role of technology in making decisions today?
-What would help people to make independent decisions?
– How do people travel from one place to another in large cities?
– What other methods of transportation are there apart from metro trains?
– Is the increase in the number of vehicles responsible for traffic congestion?
– What are some different types of culture in your country?
– Do different cultures affect the development of a country? In what way?