Part 1 (Interview)
– What’s you full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Can you tell me more about where you live?
– What are the good things about your area?
– Is your neighbourhood good for kids?
– Lets talk about text messages.
– Do you send or receive text messages daily?
– Have you ever misunderstood a text message?
– When do you think it is better to call rather than text?
-Do you think features like smileys are more effective than text messages?
-Do you think text messages result in bad language learning?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a friend you have not seen in a long time. You should say
– who he/she is
– why you have lost contact
– how you met again.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Now let’s talk about communication and friendship.
– How do you make friends nowadays?
– Who do you think, the elderly or the younger people, benefit more from having friends?
– Why do you think people lose contact with their high-school friends?
-Do you think that the modern social media applications are ruining the real friendships?
– What dangers do you foresee with virtual friendships?
– How would relationship be like after a decade?