Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your name?
– Can I see your identification?
– Where are you from?
– Where do you live now?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you study?
– Where do you study it?
– Why did you choose this subject?
– Do you read newspapers or books?
– What do you find more interesting, newspapers or novels?
– As a child did you enjoy reading comics?
– What was the most memorable gift you ever received?
– Do you enjoy purchasing gifts for others?
– Did you ever make a gift for someone by yourself?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Describe a place outside your home that you visit when you feel stressed. Please say
– What and where is it?
– Why do you go there?
– How often do you go there?
Part 3 (Discussion)
– What is the difference between indoor and outdoor relaxation places?
– What places do people in your country usually visit?
– Do they visit them on a regular basis? Why is that?
– What is a perfect work-life balance, in your opinion?
– Is it different now compared to the past?
– Will this situation get worse in the future? Why?