Part 1 (Interview)
– What’s you full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Do you live in a house or an apartment?
– What is it like?
– What do you see from the window of your room?
– How would you like to change the outlook of your room?
– Do you like to keep paintings of famous painters in your room?
– How much time you spend at your room in a typical day?
-Have you ever felt bored in your room?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Describe a time when it was difficult for you to use a computer. You should say
– When it was
– Why it was difficult
– Who helped you to use a computer
– And explain what you did on the computer.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Is the use of robots good or bad for the society?
– Have computers made our life easier or more complex?
– Should parents limit the time their children use the computer for?
– What are the effects of computer use on creativity?
– How has the advancement of technology affected humans?
– How will it affect people in the future?