Speaking practice test
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– What do you think about numbers?
– Do you think numbers help people in their daily life?
– Some people think numbers affect their fortune, what is your opinion?
– Do you think this is true?
– Do you want to change something in your home?
– In your school days did you attend art classes?
– What did you enjoy the most about art classes?
– Did you study mathematics?
– Do you think maths helps you in your daily life?
– Let’s talk about history. Do you find history an interesting subject?
– Did you learn history in school?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a situation when you were late. Please say
– What you were late for
– Why you were late
– What happened because you were late
– How you felt about it
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Let’s talk about tourism and transportation.
– Do you think transportation has changed compared to the past?
– If you wanted to improve your country’s transportation system what would you recommend?
– What are the benefits of tourism?
– What would you recommend to the government for improvement of tourism in your country?
– Some tourists choose to visit remote places, what do you think about that?
– What steps should be taken to protect the nature?