Sample speaking test
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– On what occasions people in your country eat cakes?
– Have you ever baked a cake?
– Do you normally have dessert at the end of your meal?
– Do you like art?
– What kind of art is your favourite?
– Did you visit an art gallery recently?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about an occasion when you couldn’t use your mobile phone. Please say
– when it happened
– what happened to your phone
– how it made you feel
Follow up question: Do you switch off your phone often?
Part 3 (Discussion)
– What is a good age for children to start using mobile phones?
– Are there places where mobile phones are prohibited in your country?
– Do you think mobile phones can cause harm in certain places?
– Should there be areas where mobile phones aren’t allowed?
– Do you think using a mobile phone can appear impolite sometimes?
– Do you think it would be impolite in another country or culture?