Speaking practice test
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you prefer using a pen or a pencil to write?
– When was the last time you bought a pen or a pencil?
– Do you have a lucky number?
– Are you good at remembering numbers?
– Did you like mathematics in school?
– Were you good at math?
– It is useful to you now?
– Do you think you will use math in the future?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about an article you read online that was about healthy living. Please say
– When you read it
– What in particular it was about
– What you learnt from it
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Do you think people follow the health advice in the articles they read?
– Is it easier now to lead a healthy lifestyle?
– Is being active / playing sports popular in your country?
– What do people do to keep fit in your country?
– Who is responsible for keeping people fit, individuals or the government?
– Should the government provide health services free of charge to everyone?