Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where do you live?
– Do you work or are you a student?
– Did you learn art at school?
– Do you like art?
– What kind of art do you like?
– Have you ever visited an art gallery?
– Are art galleries beneficial for children?
– Let’s talk about laughter.
– What kind of things make you laugh?
– Do your friends laugh at the same things as you?
– Is it important for people to laugh? Why?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about something you bought that was difficult to use at first. Please say
– What is it?
– When did you buy it?
– What does it do?
– Why was it difficult to use for the first time?
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Do you feel that the increase in production of consumer goods affects the environment?
– What are some of the effects of increased production on the environment?
– What are the main causes of damage to our environment?
– Do you think that only the governments are responsible for protecting the environment?
– Should large companies and organisations be more environmentally conscious? How?