Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see you ID please?
– Do you work or study?
– What subjects did you study in high school? Why?
– Why did you choose these subjects?
– Which subject was your favourite? Why?
– Was there any subject that you didn’t like?
– Let’s talk about mathematics.
– Do you like math? Why or why not?
– Is math an important subject to study?
– How is math helpful in your daily life?
– Can you give me an example?
– Let’s talk about museums.
– Have you ever been to a museum?
– Do you think museums are important?
– How are they helpful?
– Do you prefer to visit a museum alone or with friends?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Describe your favourite weather. Please say
– What kind of weather is it?
– What do you usually do during this weather?
– How does this weather affect you?
– Why do you like this kind of weather?
Part 3 (Discussion)
– How does the weather affect people?
– How does it affect their lifestyle?
– Do you often pay attention to the weather forecast? Why or why not?
– Do people wear different clothes in different types of weather or different seasons?
– Why do people wear cotton clothes in summer?
-What difference can you see in the dressing style of modern men and women?
-Do you think the trend of choosing clothes will change in near future?