Speaking part 1
– Do you work or study?
– What is your major?
– Do you find your studies easy?
– Do you text messages online?
– Do you use formal language when texting?
-Do you think texting online has any privacy issues?
Now let us talk about sports.
– What types of sports are popular in your country?
– Who do you think is more interested in sports in your country?
– Do you think sports have a key role among the people in your society?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a place in another country where you would like to work for a short time.
– What place it would be
– What kind of work you would like to do
– When you would like to go there
– And explain why you would like to work there.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– What are the benefits of working abroad for young people?
– What jobs are available for young people abroad?
– What are the advantages and disadvantages of working for an international company?
-Will there be more opportunities overseas?
– What challenges do the local economy is expected to face when a person moves abroad for work?
– Can technology bring international jobs home?