Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where do you live?
– What does your home look like?
– What do you like about your home in particular?
– How important is your home to you?
– Let’s talk about remembering names.
– Do you remember people’s names easily?
– What do you do to remember their names?
– How do you feel when you forget someone’s name?
– How do you feel when somebody forgets your name?
– Let’s talk about the New Year’s celebrations.
– How do you usually celebrate the New Year?
– What was your best New Year’s party so far?
– What kind of food do you have on New Year Eve?
– Why do you think people start something new on this day or make New Year’s resolutions?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a person who wears unusual clothes. Please say
– who the person is
– how you know this person
– what kind of clothes he/she wears
– and explain why you think his/her clothes are unusual.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– What do people wear at work in your country?
– Do people usually shop clothes online in your country?
– Do young people and old people wear different clothes? If yes/no, what is the reason?
– Why do some people like to shop in-store?
– Do you think it is possible that there won’t be any stores in the future and people will only shop online?
– Do you think people will be more shopaholic in future?