A comparison of the present outlay of Grange park when compared to its inaugural appearance in 1920 is depicted in the given plans.
Overall, the park underwent tremendous changes over the years.
In 1920,the park had its entrances towards the Arnold Avenue at the north and Eldon Street at south. At the centre of the park, there was a fountain and towards its immediate west there was a stage for musicians. Rose gardens were there at all the sides except at the east. There was a glasshouse towards the immediate right of the south entrance and a pond for water plants was there at the north-east corner of the park.
Of the major changes which occurred to the park, the first is the large square rose garden at the centre, which replaced the fountain. The pond which was at north-east got transformed into a children’s play area and towards its immediate west ,a cafe came into existence. The stage for musicians was developed to an amphitheatre which can hold concerts. The two new facilities which got added to the park are an underground car park and a water feature, both located towards south-east.